Saturday, September 1, 2012

First Post

Hello everyone! :) This is my first post on this blog! Some of these edits are the first edits that I did when I discovered the magic of photo editing! Picnik.com is the program that I used to edit these photos. This program has been gone for a very long time now, and I am currently using Picasa for my photo edits. Hope you enjoy my first post!









A photo that someone I know took, which I later saved and used Picnik to edit it.





At a wildlife park, I took this picture, and later decided to add different picture effects.







Side Note: For those of you who are Star Trek: The Next Generation fans, this is is Data's cat Spot. The line on it is from an episode when Data has to ask Worf to take care of him.


This is a picture of my dog, which I later photo edited. The picture was really good, but I think that the effects that I added to it, really enhanced the picture.



Hope you ave enjoyed my first post! Please comment on and share my blog! :)

Note: Unless otherwise indicated, I do not own any copy written pictures/characters above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment